Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Cowards....

Don't you just love cowards? People that sign onto your blog and use some fictional name and write all sorts of stupid things about you? Seems there is this person called Joe Truth.... ever heard of him? Well, he's a total coward. He hides behind anonymity (that means in secret Joe - just in case you have a problem with big words) like any coward.

Joe, how about you come clean about who you are there. It's just a matter of time before I reverse engineer your IP address and find out who you really are. Did I mention I have a list of everyone that has pinged this web site in the last several weeks Joe? No? Does that shock you Joe?

Harassment is a crime Joe... I'd suggest you contact me quickly before I decide to call the authorities. You have two days Joe... or I will pursue charges of harassment against you. Hope to hear from you coward. You may freely reply to this post via a comment or you may email me at n096772@gmail.com. Either way, I doubt I will hear from you.... you see rats always run when they find out that light is about to be exposed on them. You have 48 hours to contact me Joe. It's 10:30pm my time on 9/23/2014. Good luck Joe.


No comments:

 
Subscribe in a reader